Hip or knee replacement surgeries are no longer exclusively performed on older persons and are now not uncommon procedures for many patients with persistent, significant hip or knee pain. Good out ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Posted on 12-15-2011
Dr. Channing J. King, D.C.
is holding a FREE IN-OFFICE SEMINAR
Discussing the Origins & Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes
Monday, December 19 at 6:00 p.m.
Do You Suffer With
Type 2 Diabetes?
Seats are limited - Reserve your seat now!
Topics to be discussed:
• The vicious cycle of Type 2 Diabetes
• Even though you are taking insulin
you still feel lousy
• Your doctor says your lab values are
OK, when they really aren't
• The risk factors for developing Type 2
• What medications you may be taking
are doing to increase your blood sugar
• Why insulin fails to address the causes
of your condition
• Why doctors don't run complete blood
• Natural solutions to correct your Type
2 Diabetes with a clinically proven
• Question & Answer Session with
Call 205-655-0010 to reserve a seat
402 Main Street, Trussville
(Between State Farm Ins. Office and All Star Trophy on Highway 11)
Don't waste another day, because you may be trapped in obsolete standards of health
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.