We all want good health for ourselves and the members of our families, but most of us are uncertain as to the actions we need to take to attain this goal. If we perceive the road to climb as too s ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Posted on 05-31-2012
Dr. Channing J. King, D.C.
is holding a FREE in-office seminar discussing Peripheral Neuropathy!!!
Topics to be discussed:
• What is Peripheral Neuropathy
• The main causes for Peripheral Neuropathy
• Diabetes & Peripheral Neuropathy
• If you are taking "statin" drugs-what your
doctor doesn't tell you could hurt you
• If your nerves are damaged what does that
mean for the rest of your body
• Why your lab results do not tell the whole story
• How you could live pain free with a clinically
• Question & Answer session with Dr. King
Saturday, June 2 at 10:00 am
Seats are limited - Reserve your seat now!
If you or a loved one is suffering from
Numbness, Tingling or Sharp Nerve Pain in the Feet, Legs or Hands
then you must attend this seminar!!!
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.