An adult human spine typically consists of 26 moveable segments: seven cervical vertebras, twelve thoracic vertebras, five lumbar vertebras, one sacrum, and one coccyx (tailbone). Intervertebral d ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Posted on 04-21-2011
Dr. Channing J. King, D.C.
invites you to an in-office seminar on
Thursday, June 9 at 6:00 p.m.
Seats are limited - Reserve yours now!
· Why you are taking thyroid hormones and still feeling miserable.
· Why your doctor says your lab values are ok, when they really are not.
· The 6 different patterns to thyroid problems, and
only one requires hormone replacement.
· Why Hashimotos Thyroiditis is really not a problem in your thyroid.
· Why doctors do not run complete thyroid blood tests.
· Natural solutions to correct your thyroid problems.
If you or a loved one is suffering from a thyroid condition, join us!
King Family Chiropractic
402 Main Street, Trussville
(Between State Farm Ins. Office and All Star Trophy on Highway 11)
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.